Lowes/Home Depot Scam: DIY'ers Beware!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyGuy

Reaction score
A 'Heads Up' for those guys who may be regular Lowes or Home Depot customers:

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out
shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite
traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or
your friends.

Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to
your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both
start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex with their breasts
almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to
look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and
instead ask you for a ride to another Lowes or Home Depot. You agree and
they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one
of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over
you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the
15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also February 1st, 14th, twice on the 26th, three
times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend.

:D :D :D

I guess they've moved away from walmart...

(from just about every forum I've been on.) :D

Walmart Scam:
A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be Wal Mart regular customers. Over the last month I became avictim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.
Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Wal Mart. You agree and they get in the back seat.
On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen December 11th, 12th, 13th, twice on the 16th and17th, and three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

I'm leaving work right now to go to Wal-Mart, Lowe's and Home Depot.

Someone must verify this. I'll take one for the team.

I thought he was going to talk about this scam:

I walk into the DIY store to buy a new garden hose fitting, a paint roller and a 1/8" drill bit. These items are well hidden, even to the Lewis and Clark types like myself, must spend 45 minutes seeking them out.

I leave with the new garden hose instead of the fitting, a 25 pack of paint rollers (Bulk Pricing!), a New 18 volt Dewalt cordless kit that includes a drill, circular saw, jig saw, flashlight, cd player and coffee maker, 2 park benches for the patio, a new gas weed trimmer, a 12 pack of gloss black spray paint, four 10' X 10" tarps, a new pair of boots, 24 light bulbs, 50 sheets of sandpaper and a sandwich.

They were out of 1/8 drill bits, but will have more in tomorrow, so i guess I'll have to go back....

This has got to be the absolutess, bestest ever post that was ever written. My hat goes off to you Flyguy.

Back