aviator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zarusse2

Reaction score
Had anyone ever find the aviator tour?.was looking into doing it soon and was wondering if it was worth the time to go

Also since this is local and I'm from central nc, Nc State campus area to be exact, I'd love to grab a pint or brew with anyone in the area

I did a tour there. The tour isn't much to be honest, just like any other craft brewery, but their beer is awesome and makes the tour worthwhile. Last summer they did a Guns, Beer, and BBQ series of events, and I went to one with a friend. It was a blast!

Did the tour also. I agree it's not like touring a large scale brewhouse, but it is pretty cool and the guy who usually does them is pretty cool and mixes it up with some laughs. The beer is pretty good, especially their Bourbon Barrel Oatmeal Stout, one of my all time favorites.

ive done the groupon thing, it's fun. for most of us, it is elementary. i was in the back explaining extra things, but it is fun and always great to try beer.

ditto on the groupon thing. but i was in the back scoping out the joint to see how they did things.

I have taken the tour and actually just moved to Fuquay-Varina. I enjoyed the tour and loved the beer. It is a small brewery, but I like their attitude and they seem to be growing at a good rate. If you take the tour and are looking for something to eat/drink afterwards, be sure to check out their Smokehouse and Taproom downtown... more good beer, good times and great food!

I'm brewing in 5 gallon buckets so I thought the tour was great. I know this thread is old but, if you go now their Saison with Habernero is awesome.

Back