If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing Clamper said:
Added a few of you guys. I didn't realize to look for requests.

I couldn't find you...

How do you look for request? I've been scanning the up for a week trying to find that

Dan! You need to make the switch buddy!
Droid is really trying hard but my buddies have switched because it just isn't the same... Although the iPhone five will probably be the best one Now that Steve Jobs is gone.

And don't get me wrong out there people, I'm not one of those avid Apple freaks that preaches Apple all day long... I have always been a PC guy but you have to give credit where credit is due...

So Dan next time one of your buddies lays his iPhone down, pick it up and download brewmasters and mess with it before he gets you... Lol

You have to grow your hops and barley types, You have to brew and make recipes and sell your brew And grow your business... Way fun!

I agree, I got the iPhone 4 and my Bride wanted an Android based phone... 2 days later we swapped it for the iPhone... super user friendly!! downloading the Brew Masters app now... adios Texas Hold 'em

Does anyone else have trouble with selecting crop types further down the list? When i try to slide my finger up to go further down the list as soon as i take my finger off it selects the grain i had it on, not the one i was trying to select.

me neither

I guess I am rockinhonda. Thanks to my email address..

Also, I am not sure if its just my app, but as soon as I leave the app and do something else for awhile, the hop garden won't make any hops! If I had 1 when I left, an hour later that is all I have.
Makes me mad, I may give it up for that reason alone.

Does anyone else have trouble with selecting crop types further down the list? When i try to slide my finger up to go further down the list as soon as i take my finger off it selects the grain i had it on, not the one i was trying to select.

Yes, I did. You have to keep you finger on the screen, slide as far as you can go down, then keep the finger on but move it off the grain selection and over to the left, off the grain selection area, then lift up, and repeat until you grain shows up. As long as you don't lift up while on the grain selection, you can keep doing stuff and moving up and down. If you have to lift up to get down there, just do it off the selection list.

Yeah, here I am waiting for ****ing plants when I need to be sleeping cuz I work at 5 am mountain time...... thanks a lot!!!! This is like crack for a farmville addict when it first came out!! edmanster is my name BTW.. add mii...

im an ******* and kept dumping my own cash to get the gold coins and max everything out. I don't play it as much anymore cuz my iphone 4 is old and slowing down when i plant the fields full, but I was top of the leader list at one time for the oktoberfest game so i guess that counts right?

Please help me with this I've been looking all over on how you accept friends

Are you doing it in your papaya account? I keep getting friends and in the game I select them and it asks to invite.. I have 2 that are ok and I can visit their brew farm.

Edit: I think I know why.. I looked at all the profiles in papaya and it looks like it's 2 separate games.. I see just brew masters and brew masters 3D beta.. wich means I don't think it's a cross platform game. Brew masters is ios and 3D beta is android..

Okay this game is ticking me off.
Any idea why if I use my hops and close the app, the truck will deliver the beer after I close the app, but my hop farm stops producing.
I planted a bunch of malt to grow overnight, and this morning, no hops! It really ticks me off that the hops won't grow if I don't have the app open.
It seems they want us to buy hops all the time!

Yeah, it's glitchy. Not syncing progress between iPhone and iPad was a big strike one. All the finicky quirks, such as having to touch in very specific places, game crashes after doing x, y, or z, etc. are strike two. It's not likely to stay on my phone much longer.

onthekeg said:
Okay this game is ticking me off.
Any idea why if I use my hops and close the app, the truck will deliver the beer after I close the app, but my hop farm stops producing.
I planted a bunch of malt to grow overnight, and this morning, no hops! It really ticks me off that the hops won't grow if I don't have the app open.
It seems they want us to buy hops all the time!

I haven't had this problem. That would be a deal breaker for me.

Now I have all this Norse Barley filling 2 silos and have to wait all day to get some hops to finish them. The Mythos will be ready long before I will have enough hops to even process that after waiting 24 hours for it to grow. I think I will let it sit for a day and see what happens.

forstmeister said:
I haven't had this problem. That would be a deal breaker for me.

As you get up higher in level the hops farm does not produce as fast.... I think that's what you're experiencing...
But if I were you I would delete the app and reload it... It should save your progress

No, i can let it sit all night and have 1 hop when I come back in the morning. Its not producing at all when I don't have the program loaded. I am on level 17, if I have to start over, I will quit it.

onthekeg said:
No, i can let it sit all night and have 1 hop when I come back in the morning. Its not producing at all when I don't have the program loaded. I am on level 17, if I have to start over, I will quit it.

Try a reinstall

Make sure you are actually exiting the game/app. If i just lock my screen without exiting and come back later, i have similar results as you. When i exit then come back, it works fine.

Im running this game just fine on a Galaxy Proclaim so all you with top of the line phones should have no problems.

Force an app shutdown in the settings menu. I actually have to reset and force shutdown all the time cause during the brew, things get stuck and I can't process them.

MetallHed said:
Make sure you are actually exiting the game/app. If i just lock my screen without exiting and come back later, i have similar results as you. When i exit then come back, it works fine.

Im running this game just fine on a Galaxy Proclaim so all you with top of the line phones should have no problems.

Will you Quit with the galaxy versus iPhone trip you guys are on..... Start a forum thread about galaxy versus iPhone if it's so important... But this thread is about Brew Masters.
I have an iPhone and I have absolutely zero problems with this app....

P.s. I plan to buy a galaxy proclaim this holiday... SO I CAN POOP ON IT!

Will you Quit with the galaxy versus iPhone trip you guys are on..... Start a forum thread about galaxy versus iPhone if it's so important... But this thread is about Brew Masters.
I have an iPhone and I have absolutely zero problems with this app....

P.s. I plan to buy a galaxy proclaim this holiday... SO I CAN POOP ON IT!

Ehh.. My point was that i have a cheapo phone that i use through Straight Talk and that the more powerful and expensive phones should have no problems. The proclaims are the bottom of the barrel phone.

I woke up today to play and after my first malt went into the mash, the game glitched on the +1 action. I started the AM at level 12 and by the time the game crashed, I was at level 32! Like going to the ATM to get 20 bucks and it starts shooting out 100s.

Back