Great Prank for sale on Ebay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me neither - though I think if you type "Drive Someone Insane with Postcards" in the eBay search box you get there...

I did something like that to my brother. Around eleven years ago we went to see poppa chubby, and they were giving out free poppa chubby postcards. I proceeded to get my hands on 40-50 of them, stamped them, and them gave them to my friends and other famly members to send off to my brother from obscure parts of the country. This went on for about eleven months unitl someone slipped up and he found out. We all had a laugh, and he was thoroughly confused for almost a year.
It was one of the best ongoing family pranks I ever pulled off.

I pulled one on a buddy, right after we graduated high school, and he headed off to San Diego for boot camp. I got some prank envelopes from a junk store in the mall, that had a return address for the "Johnson Clinic For Penile Augmentation", and I started sending letters addressed to him, to his parents home address.

It will be REALLY funny, that is, assuming the recipient HAS NOT SEEN the Ebay page LOL. :D

I admit though, that is along the lines of something I would do to someone. It's just so damned funny :D

I heard about this yesterday morning on WTMJ in Milwaukee. I know it's the cynic in me , but am I the only one that would be worried about giving out the personal info needed to make the prank work? Maybe I'm just too paranoid about all the I. D. theft going on

FYI: you can make your own postcards up, attach proper postage to them, and then send them within an envelope to any post office, who will them mail them. People do this all the time to get letters with postmarks from places like "Intercourse, PA" or "Christmas, AZ"

Back