What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eight beers deep on a work night. Yep, time to go to bed.

20130205_180300.jpg

NordeastBrewer77 said:
No wonder you only post a beer or two a week. ;)

She doesn't say anything, until last night when I drank a few, then finished off a bottle of Patron drinking off the bottle, then she looked over and I was swigging from a bottle of whiskey that I keep by the bed. I got cut off at that point, which was good because this morning I couldn't figure out why I felt crummy. I've been piecing things together throughout the day.

Good recommendation? I am enjoying their Mountain Standard now, loving it. But I've had my eye on the Lugene.

I can't actually get in Wyoming where I'm from but I bought six four packs last time I was in Fort Collins. It is a great beer though. Definitely give it a try.Got inspiration from this beer for my next beer I'm brewing. Making a chocolate wheat beer.

Just had me some dunkin doughnuts coffee also, nothing better

I shall disagree. I feel there are many things better: Johnny Walker Blue Label, Chimay Grande Reserve, Turbo Dog, Gonzo Imperial Porter, Velvet Rooster, my Horehound Belgian Strong, Old Crustacean, Surly Furious, Buffalo Sweat, SNPA, Double Wide, Jameson, Narwhal, '08 Bourbon County Brand Stout, ect...

She doesn't say anything, until last night when I drank a few, then finished off a bottle of Patron drinking off the bottle, then she looked over and I was swigging from a bottle of whiskey that I keep by the bed. I got cut off at that point, which was good because this morning I couldn't figure out why I felt crummy. I've been piecing things together throughout the day.

Nearly the same thing here last night. woke up sitting at the computer,burping up taco funk.:drunk: I thought I'd come downstairs way too early. Wife says nope,you fell asleep right where you are. Still a lil blank,even after a large columbian/hazelnut coffee. Maybe have some SNPA around six. That should fix things...:mug:

image-3398515061.jpg

Kiwi Red Ale HB from nukebrewer. (I'm assuming its the KRA, nuke uses a very sophisticated coding system and I don't have my decoder ring). Very nice, I am picking up some Nelson Sauvin in here, one of my favorites. Good stuff!

allenH said:
Kiwi Red Ale HB from nukebrewer. (I'm assuming its the KRA, nuke uses a very sophisticated coding system and I don't have my decoder ring). Very nice, I am picking up some Nelson Sauvin in here, one of my favorites. Good stuff!

I was able to try one of those too in December. I really enjoyed it!

Velvet Rooster in the Crow Peak glass. samples of my Petite Saision split. WLP565 on the right, WY3711 on the left. the 3711 seems to be attenuating & floccing better than the 565. and so far, liking the 3711 better flavor wise. gonna bottle both, so time will tell on this one.

0206131643.jpg

Well then.... good sir... I would likely get cut off at that point too.... and have a time or two. I'm always increasingly thankful throughout the next day.

HPIM2014.jpg

Well then.... good sir... I would likely get cut off at that point too.... and have a time or two. I'm always increasingly thankful throughout the next day.

Mmm mmm mmm. That looks tasty (especially out of such a familiar Daan glass), I'm going there this weekend to grab a growler or two.

Mmm mmm mmm. That looks tasty (especially out of such a familiar Daan glass), I'm going there this weekend to grab a growler or two.

Nice!! See if you can find anything out about the Size 11 release.... :D Should be soon. And I love this glass, first and foremost because of my misspelled name, but second cuz it holds a whole bomber. Third because it's just awesome. :rockin:

Centennial Blonde.. Finally, I made something that hasn't ended up with a weird taste. I could drink a lot of this beer. Too bad I only did a 1 gal batch. :( 5 is fermenting away but I think I pitched the yeast too warm (banana notes). Someday ill get good at this brewing beer thing.

image-4179348439.jpg

Nice!! See if you can find anything out about the Size 11 release.... :D Should be soon. And I love this glass, first and foremost because of my misspelled name, but second cuz it holds a whole bomber. Third because it's just awesome. :rockin:

Will do, I'm excited for the release. Can you pm the information about the next Northgate release? I also love the glass for the same reason. Also because his face is actually facing the right way and not the same picture of the same face facing the same way. If that makes sense... :drunk:

Will do, I'm excited for the release. Can you pm the information about the next Northgate release? I also love the glass for the same reason. Also because his face is actually facing the right way and not the same picture of the same face facing the same way. If that makes sense... :drunk:

I'll let ya know as soon as I hear. Grumpy's NE still has some Wall's End though.

And that makes perfect sense, BTW. :D

HPIM2017.jpg

I'll let ya know as soon as I hear. Grumpy's NE still has some Wall's End though.

And that makes perfect sense, BTW. :D

Awesome, I'll hopefully be going to Grumpy's tomorrow night if I can convince SWMBO to go out. Also nice Abrasive. Just finished some coffee bender the other day

Back