What should I brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverhammer

Reaction score
I've made so much beer lately, and I can't figure out what I want to make next. If anyone who reads this could just suggest their favorite recipe, that'd be amazing. I'm making beer in a couple days and I'd love to make a desicion soon.
Cheers!:mug:

Lawnmower beer for summer. Cream of 3 Crops or a nice ginger beer.

Hmm actual recipes I don't have but if wanted I can give you suggestions where to look but as for styles we currently are rotating through a hefe, pale, amber, IPA and stout with doing an ESB, Blonde, Brown and what was supposed to be a Black IPA that turned out to be more of a Black Ale. That Black Ale can be fun since its not really in style but what you want to make of it. Soon enough fruit beers will be good too. Probably right now I've been playing with the Brown using brown sugar deciding on when to add it. Mash, Boil, when during the boil ect...

Denny's Rye Smile IPA. Best beer I've made so far. Just do a search for it or get it from Northern Brewer.

Drink don't brew!!!! Gas is more expensive than beer so drink if you drink you don't drive so you save money use the saved money to buy beer ingredients. There fore you are saving money. If you have less than 100 bottles ready to drink you can brew other wise drink. Hilly

I never have more than 100 bottles ready to drink, despite having 3 fermenters going at all times. :drunk:

Back