A top ten website, for sure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good writing:

The great street wines are pretty much evenly priced, and range between $1.10 and $2.80, depending on the tax and transportation costs in your area. Of course, with all five, the first sip is always the foulest. You will feel a trail of flames all the way down your esophagus and into your stomach. We do not recommend chugging any of these beverages, but you don't want to drink too slow or it will get piss warm. The bottle tells you to serve very cold, and we recommend heeding those words. Nobody in any of our tests dared to drink more than 750 mL, and we do not recommend even that much. Go with the 375 mL bottle where avaliable, and see how that sits with you before proceeding. Anything more and you are risking a black out. Don't drink too much of any of these or you might find yourself at the local middleschool sniffing bicycle seats. You may even worship the sun.

WARNING: This light yellow liquid turns your lips and mouth black! A mysterious chemical reaction similar to disappearing-reappearing ink makes you look like you've been chewing on hearty clumps of charcoal.

A great site. MD 20/20 or Maddog 20/20 is made in my hometown. I haven't drank any since high school. Wretched stuff.

This site is awesome, my coworker and I have been cracking up over the past 20 minutes reading it.

Back