• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AD&D encyclopedia magica vol 1-4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mumbly

Reaction score
Hope it's ok to post this here since its not home brew related, thinking there might be someone here that are also into D&D.
Trying to clean out the garage and I came across these, hoping to help fund other hobbies.

volumes 1,3,4 are second printing, volume 2 is first. Each volume shows minor bending on the corners, and only volume 1 has a noticeable crease down the front. Pages show little to no signs of use and no yellowing. All volumes still have page marker.

Looking to get $100 plus shipping.

image.jpg

banik said:
Ahhhhhh, memories.

These were great, though I'd recommend checking out ebay for pricing.

Yeah the memories, prices are all over the place on eBay. Won't turn away reasonable offers, and am open to trades.

I had the books sitting on my kegerator, swmbo came home walked in the door and goes "what are these, did you buy these today?" So I replied "no I dug them out of the garage going to try to sell them, they are for dungeons and dragons" and she responds with "oh so they are for a video game"
I looked at her with shame, then stopped talking

Back