• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Ferm Chamber Phoenix Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickrjason

Reaction score
I have my old ferm chamber available if someone wants it. I ruined the A/C unit by putting a pinhole in one of the copper lines. It's reparable if you know how but paying someone to fix it isn't worth it to me.

The temp controller is not included. It is now running my freezer.

This is a good deal for anyone who is an A/C tech or is friends with one. The chamber is big enough to hold 4, five gallon carboys and three 24 packs of conditioning bottles. With plenty of room to sneak in some bombers and growlers.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IhrP7rWK87d71ED5R-bwtagulx9_qoEE-G7BtEXWiMI?feat=email

Bump - Its destined for the landfill if no one grabs it....... i hate to let it go but i dont have the spare room for it.

Come on someone in the Phoenix area is in need of a ferm chamber. If you did not want to fix the AC unit I am sure you could find a cheap one on craigslist and a cheap temp controller.

Jason...I think I'm gonna have to pass on that, finishing up my own chamber right now and my wife would kill me if i brought home more stuff...

But you're right up the road, I'm at 43rd Ave & Thunderbird...Come over sometime and I'll pour you a pint!

Dan

I'll have to take you up on that sometime soon.. I don't know any other home brewers in the area.

are you headed to the brewout at What Ale's Ya on Saturday?

i'll be there around 930...not brewing, just sampling :)

Last Bump on this before it goes to the landfill this weekend....... Im pretty surprised no one in phoenix needs a ferm chamber.....

Here are some better photos of the chamber.

image-2884466685.jpg

image-4097337180.jpg

image-3535774269.jpg

image-125700379.jpg

image-431648541.jpg

Ok I haven't taken this to the landfill yet. Mostly Because I spent so much time and $$ building it. I figured i would give it one last shot to see if anyone wants it.

Back