• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Carboys. No. Mass So. NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slingshot81 said:
Looking for some decent carboys.

Thanks

There's a store in newington, nh called kitchen & company that has 5 gallon glass carboys for 29.99

thanks alot jb and j1.

JB have you seen said carboys in person, I just called and the lady I spoke with wasn't able to give me a very good description on them.

There is also a store in Marlborough that I go to every once in a while, they have a pretty good selection

Strange Brew
416 Boston Post Road East Marlborough, MA 01752
(508) 460-5050
www.home-brew.com/

Here ya go. Best you'll find without leaving your house. $30 w/ free shipping. I actually looked at this earlier and was going to post it for you but it was out of stock. It's back in stock now. http://www.amazon.com/Paklab-Glass-...-20&link_code=btl&camp=213689&creative=392969

You can search for Paklab and they have 3 gallon ones too. I have 2 of the 3 gallon ones and they are great. Next best bet is to watch CL as they do come up now and then.

There is Jasper's in Nashua, NH. The website is boomchugalug.com. They are going to be selling online soon. I have bought from them for a year. Good prices. Got a 5 gal glass carboy for $43. I think a 6.5 gal is 53

Here ya go. Best you'll find without leaving your house. $30 w/ free shipping. I actually looked at this earlier and was going to post it for you but it was out of stock. It's back in stock now. http://www.amazon.com/Paklab-Glass-...-20&link_code=btl&camp=213689&creative=392969

You can search for Paklab and they have 3 gallon ones too. I have 2 of the 3 gallon ones and they are great. Next best bet is to watch CL as they do come up now and then.

Thanks ordered 2 carboys

Wow Zeek. What a steal! I'll be ordering at least 1 this weekend!

Thanks so much!

When i ordered the 3 gallon ones from amazon they were in the "Subscribe and Save" program so they were another 15% off from that too. That was a hell of a deal. 2 3gallon carboys shipped for ~$21 each. They got rid of subscribe and save on them though haha! It never made sense why they were in that program to begin with but i wasn't complaining!

thanks alot jb and j1.

JB have you seen said carboys in person, I just called and the lady I spoke with wasn't able to give me a very good description on them.

Yes. I bought 2. They are exactly like the ones i got from Northern Brewer. Made in Italy

Just got 1 from amazon! Delivered for 30 bucks... I have a V-8 and it ain't cheap to drive anywhere in that beast.

Will be getting more shortly!

Thanks posters!

Honestly if you want them and have the cash order them now, the price goes up this is a sale price. Normally they are around $35 with $15 shipping on Amazon so get these while you can. I have Amazon prime, I ordered last night around 6 and they will be here tomorrow.

Once in a while amazon will offer these with the subscribe and save option. I jumped on that about a year ago and have been receiving 2 per month for $25 each. And you can always skip a month or have them delivered every few months and still get the extra discount. It doesn’t look like the S&S is available now but it is offered now and then.

As stated they went up in price. They are now $55.55 with $13.99 shipping, ouch.

As stated they went up in price. They are now $55.55 with $13.99 shipping, ouch.

Ah yup, Amazon is out of stock and so now it only shows the price from the other vendor that always has them. Amazon will get more back in stock eventually and it'll go down to $30 with free shipping. Amazon must get like 20 in stock at a time, and then HBT people snap them all up within a few hours or something. Happens all the time with those. For those of you that don't already, you should watch the homebrewfinds.com RSS feed. He usually posts there when they come back in stock along with tons of other good homebrew deals and tips.

Back