Looking to trade with someone on either coast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am smack dab in the middle of kansas and want to experience different brews. not necessarily anything rare or expensive, just good quality beers from a few of your local breweries. My town is home to Tallgrass brewing and has some great brews. Free state brewing is also close and has great beers as well. If you know of something that is available in my area that you cannot get just ask and i will look. I really am open to most trades as long as both sides trade equal amounts/quality. Let me know what you are looking for and what you can offer, i am sure we can make a trade happen!:ban: I wouldnt even be opposed to trading a mix sixer or one bomber for example, so just ask, worst i can say is no
some other companies i may have access to:
flying monkey
Mother's
Crabtree
Peace Tree
Cathedral Square
Crown Valley
Marshall
Choc
Granite City
Odell
SKA
Iron City
BridgePort

Just a heads up, I like all beers styles EXCEPT coffee stouts, I do not like coffee so this kinda kills it for me unfortunately, even the breckenridge brewing vanilla porter was too much coffee flavor for me, great beer otherwise

Somebody trade this dude for Odell mercenary, slayer of all the big boy ipas, you won't be disappointed

someone has pm-ed me for that brew this morning haha i am checking my local beer stores today but their website said i should have some in town! from the few responses i have gotten, this one has come up twice, must be very good!

anyone who wants to trade for odells myrcenary let me know!

2013-06-07 17.21.11.jpg

In interested in some Odell's and ska. I'm ct and have access to anything in ct, ny, and ma

Finsfan picked up a 6 pack of Dirty Hippie and to tell you the truth the name does speaks for it self.. My not be a send worthy.. I remember now why I don't buy it..

I'd be down for swapping some mixed six packs. I'm in Milwaukee, WI and the breweries I like that pop into my mind are Lakefront, Sprecher, New Glarus, O'So, Furthermore, Milwaukee Brewing, Central Waters, Bells (MI), and Great Lakes (OH). I'll do some research to see what I may want if you do the same.

In portland! let me know what you're wanting, i'd be more then happy with some tall grass :)

I have many trades currently going on so i will not be able to trade with anyone else for a week or so. I will let everyone when i can again, after i trade with the ones i have told that i will and they have all been delivered.

Back