BeerSmith Attachments.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I know quite a few fellow brewers use Beersmith.

Is there a reason I'm not seeing lots of BSM files being uploaded with recipes even though there are in a BeerSmith format?

IIRC, the ability to upload BSM files was only added quite recently, and there was never any big announcement made or anything. Hopefully the word will get out and more people will start uploading them, it would make life easier for a lot of people.

Right click on your recipe from the recipe list and select export. Choose Beersmith style format. Name the file and save someplace easy to find.

WHen you post, under options is a place to add an attachment. Click on add attachment, browse out to your file, and VOILA! It is done.

Oh wow, it worked! I posted in the "Today I am Brewing..." thread in General.
Thanks, Jezter6 I hope I remember how next time.;)

I was wondering the same thing as you Orfy.

I've seen a lot of recipes copied and pasted from beersmith and then I've retyped them into the program, but always felt kinda bad about asking the original recipe poster to upload their BSM file.

is it true that we can no longer upload bsm files as attachments, or am i missing something?

Back