What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ingredients for the next three beers just showed up (according to FedEx)! Now I just need the STC-1000 and ceramic heater to show up so I can build my temperature controller and I can get this lager season rolling!

Keg kit from Keg Connection. Fast and free shipping. Now I'm one step closer to kegging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brewcrew02 said:

I just ordered their standard single ball lock keg kit. Basically it's just a double gauge regulator with check valve, gas tubing with disconnect, beer line with disconnect and party tap faucet. It was all I needed because I already have a couple kegs and a perlick faucet, and I'll be going to the local welding supply about the CO2 cylinder. So hopefully my next batch will be my first to keg. As far as keg connection, they were great to do business with and I definitely recommend them.

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to my ingredients yesterday, my STC-1000 did show up. Spent today twisting wires and cramming things into a box, and it's now controlling my fridge + a heater inside to see how it works. W00t!

7' of 1/2" silicone tubing. Officially using no vinyl for hot-side transfers, or into fermenter.

A couple Of C&W plastic crates for my half-liter bottles. Since the beer grenades in August, I want something tough between my conditioning bottles and my precious bod.

I swapped out my 5lb tank for a 20lb tank. It's a few dollars more for a tank that has 4x the gas.

Logitech Harmony One remote. Wife loves it and it was on the 'honey-do' list. Now I have been given the nod to brew this weekend. Therefore it IS brewing related.

image-3734770732.jpg

Bargain Fittings sight glass/thermometer tee-thingy. Last pieces to the keggle.

50 lbs Rahr 2-Row
1 lb Weyermann Carafoam
2 lbs Briess Caramel 60L
1lb Weyermann Melanoidin
1lb German Munich Malt
1lb Belgian Biscuit Malt

50 lb Pils
55 lb Maris Otter

on the vehicle for delivery in a nor-easter with all bridges closed to trucks. . . might be a late delivery.

...as long as it's here before the long weekend!!!!!

2012 Hops are rolling in. 2lbs Simcoe and 1lb Amarillo last week. 1lb Cenntenial on Monday, 2lbs Cascade, 1lb Centennial and 2lbs Belma come today. I'm about half way there.

Amen to that! 2012 hops came last night:

Freshops, Oregon

1lb Amarillo
1lb Simcoe
1lb Chinook

Coming next week from Hops Direct:

1lb Belma
1lb Cascade
1lb Centennial

UPS driver delivered in the middle of the winter storm, traffic was a mess, thanks brother!!!

Back