Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, that's one smokin' hot zombie swmbo! Great work on the burns & bruising makeup, it looks really nasty & painful, not to mention lethal. Are the runestones a tattoo, or just a temp drawing?

Thanks dude, somehow lucked out and found myself a cute girl who somehow has a knack for doing zombie make-up.

And yeah, its a runes tattoo.

Here is my SWIMBO and youngin
SDC10021.jpg

and here is one taken a few days ago
KimChee038.jpg

She will kill me when she finds out I have posted this picture:cross:

No she hates beer. I have started a batch of Elder Pee hoping she will like it. Her favorite is my Blackberry wine

sfrisby said:
So how many of us, including me, would have their a$$ handed to them if their swmbo every found out we posted a picture of them on the internet?

Swmom knows I posted hey photo in here.

-= Jason =-

sfrisby said:
So how many of us, including me, would have their a$$ handed to them if their swmbo every found out we posted a picture of them on the internet?

I dunno about that... I can guarantee I would if I went for the Free Membership though ;)

I told mine and she laughed and said something but I don't remember what :drunk: She was not mad. She is actually dry hopping a beer for me today while I am out of town:rockin:

Irishwrench said:
OK, I live in a world of acronyms, but just can't get the SWMBO. What exactly does it stand for?

Please don't ask this question. The last thread went on forever.

Oh ooh. I just can't stop...

Still
Warms
My
Bed
Overtly

:off:
There are many threads with the meaning of SWMBO and hilarious offerings...(google helps with almost every acronym I've ever seen)

this is not one of them. PLEASE, let's keep this one to the original purpose: Flattery, envy and jealousy.

thank you.

:off:
There are many threads with the meaning of SWMBO and hilarious offerings...(google helps with almost every acronym I've ever seen)

this is not one of them. PLEASE, let's keep this one to the original purpose: Flattery, envy and jealousy.

thank you.

Sorry, my appologies. Let me offer the following. I've been with my SWMBO since we were freshmen in high school, so I have 2 decades of pictures. She only has one flaw that I know of, doesn't like beer! Likes the cider I made her though.

DSC02780.jpg

4 wheeling in NH

100_0712.jpg

RIP best dog ever!

DSCN2301.jpg

recent of the family. Thankfully the lil ones look like Momma

Picture029.jpg

Rib fest / Buick Pontiac Olds show at Bud Brewery in Merrimack NH.

Back