1st Time Kegging Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc_x

Reaction score
I kegged my first beer tonight and can't figure out how to adjust the regulator. I definitely have C02 flowing. I have released the pressure out of the keg twice.

My problem is I can't turn the knob on the regulator to adjust the pressure. It's on 20 PSI right now and I can't turn the knob in either direction.

I have the Taprite dual body regulator from Kegconnection. http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=216

I only have 1 keg connected, but neither knob turns. I feel like I am missing something obvious here, but like I said this is my first time doing this.

On that model you need to pull out. I picked up one of these a few months back. Use your finger tips to pull the knob out, then you'll be able to adjust the pressure.

in, out...all the same, right! Sorry about that. I knew it was one or the other and picked the wrong one. Glad you were able to figure it out.

Back