I love myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polecreek

Reaction score
I am an overpaid bus driver with an all electic herms that brews at least 7.5 gallons a year and an expert about everything. I love myself, please tell me how cool I am.:ban: Really I am just drunk and kind of feeling like getting wild and making 10 gallons this year!:D This may be my last post as I cannot stand how smart I am and how much you brewers with years of experience do not know. Well I have been at it a year or two and cannot learn anymore, as I probably need to write a book to comfort my ego. Thanks to those who have put up with my superior observations, maybe I will check in now and than.

soooo...your electric herms brews 7.5 gallons for you and is an expert about everything? That IS pretty sweet. I'd tell it to brew more than 7.5 gallons in a whole year though.

Seems more like a drunken rambling here.

i love my self too.... but that is what happens when you have been married for more than 5 years (you have to take it where you can get it)

Back