GOOD MORNING HBT! time for some Oatmeal!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose no one is brewing then either?

Just brewed some espresso and waiting for the sun to come up...

It is a good day to brew!

actually it would be java x3 as I too mentioned I had brewed some java after doughing in.

Okay you got me wiseacres. Semantics!

Sheesh.

Oatmeal??? Only if theres a nice big helping of bacon and sausage next to it. Maybe even some crispy fried fatback since its Saturday. oohhh ooohhh biscuits and sausage gravy with country ham sounds pretty good too! Too bad all i have time for b4 work is a bagel. DAMNATION!

STOUT! Oatmeal STOUT ! DAMNNIT!

Grrrrrr. You people are just jealous 'cause you aren't brewing BEER!

...though I think I will actually have some oatmeal after I finish my sparge

:p

Coffee while I'm milling grain- does that count?

:D

I need to make an oatmeal stout again! Maybe tomorrow. :rockin:

I've got to make the rollers for my barley mill, finish the crank, do some painting, drink some Quadhopper pale ale, keg two Christmas ales, have more Quadhopper, then repeat the last step.

It appears that you are a morning person as I am. I wake every morning at 2:30 to ride my bike to work. Even on my weekends I am up by 5:00 am.

It's almost 10:00 my time now....how goes the brew?

But like the others, all I am brewing is coffee.
I am doing beer related activities today. I've got to clean/organize my brew area in the garage and process some bottles(approximately 250).

later today when SWMBO and I go grocery shopping with spawn in tow, I think I might buy a few new pint glasses to add to the collection.
Already purchased my HBT glasses yesterday.

Not necessarily a morning person, but rather a morning person by necessity. If I wanna brew I gotta do it before the little munchkins get up. Or at least start it before. Forgot to set my alarm but fortunately my daughters diaper leaked at 4:00 am so she got me up! :D

Brew went wonderfully! It is bubbling away as I type. Then I had to clean the garage...

Sadly, I have yet to have a beer today. Guess I ought to remedy that.

:mug:

Back