Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
Just received a BIF package from mhurst111, cant believe what he sent! We had planned trade so I could send him some Zombie Monkie but then my furnace pooped out. I asked if we could rain check for a month or so and he wanted to send something anyway, stand up guy! thanks again mike, cant wait to try these!
Niceeeeeeee

Just received a BIF package from mhurst111, cant believe what he sent! We had planned trade so I could send him some Zombie Monkie but then my furnace pooped out. I asked if we could rain check for a month or so and he wanted to send something anyway, stand up guy! thanks again mike, cant wait to try these!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

finsfan said:
Glad to do it. Let me know what you think of the mole stout. I will reserve my comments on it so as not to influence anyone...

Glad to do it. Let me know what you think of the mole stout. I will reserve my comments on it so as not to influence anyone...

Prost! Way to go!

Just got home to these beauties thanks Joe. totally unexpected and much appreciated.

ForumRunner_20131113_172441.jpg

Also would like to give a big thanks to mark for starting up this thread.

Glad they made it ok. the cherries in the snow is the recipe from "joy of homebrewing". very tasty... let me know when you try it, i'll let you know how old it is.

Glad they made it ok. the cherries in the snow is the recipe from "joy of homebrewing". very tasty... let me know when you try it, i'll let you know how old it is.

I'm about to crack it open right now :) did you get your iTrader feedback?

Edit: thanks again man.

That's a tasty looking recipe. I think I'll have to try it. Also want to hear how that sour cherry mead is...maybe get a second recipe to try...

NIZZLE said:
You can see the recipe? I wonder if I can't see it because I'm on mobile.
Probably mobile. I don't think you could open it anyways if it was there, unless you have a program like docs to go!

coyote68 said:
that was brewed 6-29-11 keeps getting better with age!! heres the recipe in beersmith bsmx and xml formats. Note: the OG was 1.050 FG 1.008 i didn't change it in beersmith, i was just learning the program. but the rest of it is correct.
Thanks for posting. Can't see it yet but this sounds delicious!

BTW, you can see it if you don't go to the mobile site Nozzle. :)

i've had a few questions about this recipe. so i'll try my best to post an all grain and extract version. here is a photo of the cherries i use.
md8n.jpg

I got a chance to try coyote68's cherries in the snow. It was quite good. Not as sweet as I thought it would be and now I can't wait to brew my own. I definitely think if you like a fruit beer then this is one to have. It isn't too tart, fruity or sweet. It's delicious. Thanks again! My beers are on their way to you!

mcbaumannerb said:
Truly a surprise BIF package from FermentNEthinG today. Thank you for this great assortment of beers - can't wait to dive in starting this weekend!
That awesome. Youre a lucky guy mark!

Truly a surprise BIF package from FermentNEthinG today. Thank you for this great assortment of beers - can't wait to dive in starting this weekend!

View attachment 162596
Glad everything made it safe and sound in those bottle shippers!

Enjoy the beers, It was hard to decipher what you can't get down there but in the end I send a mostly a local package.

Great beers for a great forum member! :mug:

I can't believe you could read the label. That was printed at the fed ex drop off when I realized I left the damn note explaining who I was on the counter. :cross:

Glad everything made it safe and sound in those bottle shippers!

Enjoy the beers, It was hard to decipher what you can't get down there but in the end I send a mostly a local package.

Great beers for a great forum member! :mug:

I can't believe you could read the label. That was printed at the fed ex drop off when I realized I left the damn note explaining who I was on the counter. :cross:

It mostly clicked from your name since you just beat me in FF - and that lead me to decipher the handwriting from there. :)

It mostly clicked from your name since you just beat me in FF - and that lead me to decipher the handwriting from there. :)

Man, boy do I miss winning!! I am headed to Ithaca tomorrow for Cask night/dinner. If I can grab a growlers of their cask flower power dry hopped with nelson sauvin then a follow up package will ensue!

Definitly want to get involved! I'd love to share local beers and some home brews! Feedback on some homebrew would be AMAZING! Anyone know what shipping typically costs on a six pack? I live in
Missouri and have lived in Delaware, I'd love to share our brews as well as potentially try beers from else where! Just in case, my address is 211 S. Central Ave. Marionville MO 65705

Javier25 said:
Someone out east has a beer it forward package, possibly (hopefully), still sitting at their doorstep....

I better run downstairs and check! I feel the same way as yesterday when I heard 1of the mega millions winners was here in Atlanta.

Probably the same odds of success! Ha!

Back