woot off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0 for 25? wow...I've gotten at least 5 and have since given up trying since the past couple have been really bad.

I haven't bought anything from a woot off in a while, but then again I can't sit and stare at the computer like I used to!!

Love me some woot though! Especially the shirts.

Yeah, it always bogs down and I rarely even reach the buy screen. I've made it a time or two though but it always timed out or sold out before the order completes.

I've only gotten one myself, the rest were programs run by the wootoff trackers that I used. Try one next time, they work well.

I've only gotten one myself, the rest were programs run by the wootoff trackers that I used. Try one next time, they work well.

Yeah, I did use one of those a time or two. I had wootalyzer running during a wootoff two times. Once I forgot to sign in beforehand and the other it timed out on the order screen because I had to re-enter card info as my old one had expired.

Back