Primo Stir plate made easy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you put this underneath a brew pot with an immersion chiller rather than stirring to cool down faster?

I don't think you would want to do this at least in my opinion. I was taught to wait until it is down below 80° before you aerate it.

It would however do a fine job of mixing honey and warm water for a batch of mead. It would definitely hold the weight of a 6 gallon batch. :D

I would appreciate being on the waiting list, although I'm certain it's pretty long. Hats off to you, Sir.

1ratdog Check your inbox please :D
mkultra69 Check your inbox please :D

JetSmooth
bodhi314
jsquitar
rfavors
Castermmt
Big10Seaner
originalben
RonRock
Crackhead7
modobrew
jarod7736
nelgig
Maverick1903
Bachus
Lutinplunder
2DogsBrewing
Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag pg 14
trl2112 rescheduled

1ratdog Check your inbox please :D
mkultra69 Check your inbox please :D

JetSmooth
bodhi314
isquitar
rfavors
Castermmt
Big10Seaner
originalben
RonRock
Crackhead7
modobrew
jarod7736
nelgig
Maverick1903
Bachus
Lutinplunder
2DogsBrewing
Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag
trl2112

I'm glad to see names still falling off the top of the list. Thanks a bunch for doing this! Not that it is going to matter for quite some time but since I noticed it I figured I might make a note of the fact that my username is misspelled in the list as mcwiler instead of mcwilcr as it should be. I corrected it in the above quote.

:mug:

This is awesome. I'm near the top now. Thanks for keeping up with this! I should also mention that my user name is misspelled as well. If it matters, it's jsguitar instead of isguitar.

Thanks again. I'm looking forward to the possibility of massive amounts of yeast.

I've scanned a few pages of this post and don't see the price. Add me to the list and I'll keep searching.

I've scanned a few pages of this post and don't see the price. Add me to the list and I'll keep searching.

Shipping is XXXXX USPS priority mail with tracking and I will insure it for shipping costs only.
The unit is free!!!!!! Now if you want to put more in the Paypal that is totally up to you as I can't stop ya. This isn't about making money it's about making beer, wine, mead or just plain recycling.

Previously, I think he said shipping was about $15. I would also think it rude to not tip out a least a little bit for his efforts.

JetSmooth Check your inbox please
mkultra69 yours is on the launch pad :D

1ratdog send me a pm. You are on hold for now until you reply to my pm.

jsquitar
rfavors
Castermmt
Big10Seaner
originalben
RonRock
Crackhead7
modobrew
jarod7736
nelgig
Maverick1903
Bachus
Lutinplunder
2DogsBrewing
Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag pg 16
trl2112

The current shipping rate is $17.60 USPS priority mail with tracking for the large flat rate box. Sometimes it may be a few cents either way depending on what zone you live in. :mug:

Once this list gets down to 4 or 5 I'll start collecting more names from all the posts after page 16. It may take quite a while but good things always take time. :D

mkultra69 yours is on the launch pad

jsquitar PM sent :D

rfavors
Castermmt
Big10Seaner
originalben
RonRock
Crackhead7
modobrew
jarod7736
nelgig
Maverick1903
Bachus
Lutinplunder
2DogsBrewing
Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag pg 16
trl2112

The current shipping rate is $17.60 USPS priority mail with tracking for the large flat rate box. Sometimes it may be a few cents either way depending on what zone you live in.

wow I can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now but I think it's awesome what you are doing. I know it's a long shot..but throw me on the list maybe it'll get to me in the next couple of years!

Received mine in good order!

Now to begin yeast production :rockin:

Many thanks to BigBeavk for keeping this rolling!

mkultra69 yours is on the launch pad

jsquitar PM sent :D
The current shipping rate is $17.60 USPS priority mail with tracking for the large flat rate box. Sometimes it may be a few cents either way depending on what zone you live in.

Hey Bigbeavk, sent you a pm back! Very excited.

:mug:

Wow, just came across this, a bit late I guess, but it looks look a great way to recycle/repurpose. If it keeps going I'd love to be added to the list!

mkultra69 we'll be in touch:D

rfavors Launching tomorrow :D

Castermmt
Big10Seaner
originalben
RonRock
Crackhead7
modobrew
jarod7736
nelgig
Maverick1903
Bachus
Lutinplunder
2DogsBrewing
Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag pg 16
trl2112

The current shipping rate is $17.60 USPS priority mail with tracking for the large flat rate box. Sometimes it may be a few cents either way depending on what zone you live in. Please make sure if you leave a message in paypal it's just a Thank You I don't want them to think I'm actually selling something because I'm not. :mug:

Looks like post #132 was the last person added... that said, there are quite a few people in line via posts since then (100+ total posts, but not all were to add people (but many were))

Hi guys I know the post is getting long. Just finding the next person in line is quite a chore so that I can send them a pm even. If you see that I've missed someone feel free to let me know and include the page number please. I believe the current list covers up to page 16. As I've stated before I will add to the list once this one is finished. As I believe I stated initially people that are local and can pick them up without me having to deal with shipping can send me a pm and if you are currently serving in the military of course please let me know. I do get other units from a different manufacturer occasionally as well as other goodies.

Cheers!

I can't wait to start the big lagers with a four gallon starter, that's going to be a lot of happy yeast. Keeping my fingers crossed:rockin:

Update! :D

JetSmooth Shipped :ban:
Castermmt Shipped :ban:

Big10Seaner
originalben
RonRock
Crackhead7
modobrew
jarod7736
nelgig
Maverick1903
Bachus
Lutinplunder
2DogsBrewing
Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag pg 16
trl2112

The current shipping rate is $17.60 USPS priority mail with tracking for the large flat rate box. Please make sure if you leave a message in paypal it's just a Thank You I don't want them to think I'm actually selling something because I'm not.

I believe the current list covers up to page 16. As I've stated before I will add to the list once this one is finished. As I believe I stated initially people that are local and can pick them up without me having to deal with shipping can send me a pm and if you are currently serving in the military of course please let me know.

WOW! That is just amazing that you happened to post. I was on the thread less than an hour ago thinking about bumping it, just to see if there was any change in the status. Decided I could not think of a way to do it without sounding rude.

Back