BAD Teacher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
PEEEEEEE in your pants funny!!

Cameron Diaz as a superficial loser B I T C H, is funnier than I have ever seen her.

Her quest for fake boobs causes her to go from apathetically AWFUL teacher to psychotically good, but sneaky teacher to win a cash prize for student test scores.

Justin Timberlake as a loser goody-goody was for some reason tolerable, and
SQUIRREL (I don't know her real name) breaks out from the couple of complete bimbo roles I have seen her in to play a HILARIOUS goody-goody but spiteful nut of a teacher.

Seriously the FUNNIEST movie I have seen since I can't remember what.

I don't know why so many people are quick to dog Justin timberlake, the guy is funny. And not a horrible actor. Sure he won't ever win an Oscar, but he has his place as a support and does well at it.

Don't judge the Timberland cause he will rock your body ;-) Actually, I haven't seen this title, but I was actually very impressed with him in "In Time." Great sci-fi flick and the life timer on his wrist was kind of cool. The sound of timer recharge reminds me of someone chugging a brew haha

Just saw it last weekend and I thought it was lame.

Not surprising though... while everyone else was raving about "The Hangover" and "Bridesmaids".... I saw them and hated them both.

The timberlake wasn't half bad in "friends with benefits", and Mila looking cute as always.

I only wish two young attractive people in today's world could actually carry out such intelligent, sophisticated yet witty conversations.

For that, I give it a B- :mug:

Just saw it last weekend and I thought it was lame.

Not surprising though... while everyone else was raving about "The Hangover" and "Bridesmaids".... I saw them and hated them both.

I thought Hangover was hilarious, but other than the flight marshal scene, Bridesmaids was a total waste of my time and my $1 at the Redbox. Hangover 2 was not as good and way too raunchy, lots of nudity but male :mad:

That said, I'l be renting Bad Teacher on Cheesy's review

......OK if you are over 75 years old, DON'T WATCH IT.

Sorry, didn't think that disclaimer was necessary.......

Cameron Diaz, poking fun at herself and portraying a loathesome hooker. SAW THAT COMING DID YA?

Jesus, this is a comedy, not my pick for best picture ever.

The look on her face, after she kicks the liquor store door on christmas morning for being closed, and then gets a pity invitation to christmas dinner with a student's parents, as she ponders whether or not to go is HILARIOUS!! you can see the thoughts "free food", "sucky company", "free food" pass behind her face.

I find this one of the more obscure references to "funny" in this movie, but even that minor detail was awesome.

watch it again.

Cameron Diaz as a superficial loser B I T C H, is funnier than I have ever seen her.

Her quest for fake boobs causes her to go from apathetically AWFUL teacher to psychotically good, but sneaky teacher to win a cash prize for student test scores.

SQUIRREL (I don't know her real name) breaks out from the couple of complete bimbo roles I have seen her in to play a HILARIOUS goody-goody but spiteful nut of a teacher.

Justin Timberlake is coming into his own.

Ever since his first Saturday Night Live performance I've thought he was funny, or at least can act in funny roles. I know nothing about the man personally.

Justin Timberlake is coming into his own.

Ever since his first Saturday Night Live performance I've thought he was funny, or at least can act in funny roles. I know nothing about the man personally.

You know, and as much as I gave Cameron props for poking fun at herself, Timberlake played a total *********.

All I know (that unfairly set me against him) was that he was a pretty boy singer of the WORST crappy music, lumped in there with nsync, the mickey mouse club, etc.

But I am sure he got tons of ass and cash, so can I really judge him?

You know, and as much as I gave Cameron props for poking fun at herself, Timberlake played a total *********.

All I know (that unfairly set me against him) was that he was a pretty boy singer of the WORST crappy music, lumped in there with nsync, the mickey mouse club, etc.

Exactly. He was in a horrible band, but he's definately become an okay talent in the acting world to redeem himself. His SNL appearances have been hilarious, definately a bright spot for the show in the last 5-10 years.

I thought Bad Teacher was a funny movie. I don't understand the dislike. Everyone has their opinion though. Go watch it Hang Glider, it's worth the $1 rental.

Remember how much you hated Andy Garcia in Ocean's Eleven? that's acting...
perhaps Justin was doing a good job playing the ****** ?

Bad acting = Vanna White in Goddess of Love (1988)

still planning on spending that dollar...:D

I watched Friends with benefits, and even Mila Kunis, who is VERY hot, couldn't keep my from thinking about how bad the movie was. I just couldn't believe the characters.

But I do like Justin Timberlake's comedy skills. And I loved Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary.

I enjoy a lot of the stupid comedies like Bad Teacher or the Hangover. Are they amazing works of art that deserve awards and honors? Of course not, and its quite clear they aren't going for that angle either. They are basically long sitcoms with bad language, potential nudity, and nothing more. Sometimes there are some good laughs and one-liners, and if I get some of that from a movie, then its good enough for me. If I am looking for something more out of a movie, then I'll actually grab one that has potential to have good acting and a plot, but I won't nitpick comedies or romantic comedies. They just have their place as 90 minutes of entertainment where you don't really have to think.

Was Timberlake's musical career any worse than Mark Wahlberg's? Wahlberg's turned out to be a good actor.

I thought it sucked.

lol................I won't take offense, but you must be over 75.;)

I am PICKY.

The hangover was completely unmemorable. It was VERY BAD THINGS (Cam Diaz again) watered down.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was pretty damned good (gym teacher again)

Date night sucked.

i am watching a TON of movies!(don't ask)

Trust me, you don't see but the best 1-2% posted here.

Personally, I use Cheesy's reviews as a "what not to watch" filter.

I mean c'mon, it's written all over his face.

As you should......When Twilight is the subject.

This is a "Do" watch review little fella. Can you dig it?

"Don't do a don't, do do a do."

(When did you see my face? That isn't me on my bottle)

Here is how to appreciate my awesome movie reviews properly:

Dude, you need to quit wasting your movie reviewing creativity just on us mere brewers and share it with the world. You need to start your own movie rating website/blog to rival Rotten Tomatoes- Call it moldy cheese or something. And share the wealth of your reviewing acumen with a larger audience.

This has to be one of the best review of a movie I've ever read:rockin:

And in terms of sheer "rantiness" it's almost up their with the Porch Couch rant in terms of creativity, except yours was more coherent, which makes it even more funny.

Huh, our teachers have their boob jobs paid for under the insurance plan they get....

Latest posts

Back