help! like a moron....i left my liquid yeast at work

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention bread yeast is not for beer. I have not tried it but I guess the south end of a north bound donkey tastes better

Not to mention bread yeast is not for beer. I have not tried it but I guess the south end of a north bound donkey tastes better

I ahve heard the same, very off favored. Just put the air lock in and get the yeast as soon as you can.

Seal up the wort and pitch on Monday when you get home. Or call the janitor and see if they will open up the building tomorrow for you :)

Do you work Saturdays? Pitch tomorrow and you'll be fine... Monday... well... good luck. I'd find a way to get some beer yeast tomorrow.

The plan was for the wife to stop back in to put the 16 month old to bed. Since this was her birthday brew.....i obviously a little more particular. So, i went back to work and a cleaning lady clued me in on unlocking the elevator to get to my floor, which is apparently restricted at 8pm friday.

I got my 1098 wyeast and will pitch later than planned.....but still 3 hours from fridge & before midnight.

Wow....another little brew lesson.

Thanks for the advice guys. This site rules.

:mug:

Back