does anyone know where to get blank cardboard six pack holders printed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheersbeerhere

Reaction score
Does anyone know where in the world I might be able to get some blank cardboard six pack holders printed?

Cheers!:mug:

I think Midwestsupplies.com sells them too. It's a great idea if you plan on giving them away as gifts, but the prices add up quick when you don't get them back.

Does anyone know where in the world I might be able to get some blank cardboard six pack holders printed?

Many banner and sign places have the equipment to do it.

Try printing your own design on large self adhesive labels, attach to the six pack carriers.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB.

It would be awesome if you could get a large stylized stamp made/etched for you. It'd be a one-time cost, then you could just stamp any blank cartons with your logo whenever you give them away (or sell them!)

Maybe something like this?
rubber_stamp.jpg

http://www.pakitproducts.com/cardboard6packbottlecarrierkraft.aspx You have to buy more, but the price is half or cheaper then all the others listed (~$.30/each). Kraft or White. 6 and 4 pack. And 6 packs for 16 - 20oz bottles.

Printing can get pricey though, so try to stick to a DIY...Print your own Avery Labels or have a stamp made. Stamps are cheap.

I'm using the 4 packs for my dog treat business and had a stamp made of the logo.

I think a 5" x 7" custom stamp should cost between $40-$75 - if you have a good 2-color reproduction of your logo, there are a lot of websites online that will do it for you.

http://www.pakitproducts.com/cardboard6packbottlecarrierkraft.aspx You have to buy more, but the price is half or cheaper then all the others listed (~$.30/each). Kraft or White. 6 and 4 pack. And 6 packs for 16 - 20oz bottles.

Printing can get pricey though, so try to stick to a DIY...Print your own Avery Labels or have a stamp made. Stamps are cheap.

I'm using the 4 packs for my dog treat business and had a stamp made of the logo.

That's what I do. Order from these folks and print my own label, that I glue onto the carrier. Best deal i've found so far. I like the four packs.

Throw, nice business card, and nice photo. As a designer, we are now expecting a new label design. I would prefer something with a stamped or poorly printed (comic/newspaper) look.

Back