Any homebrewers out there from Alaska?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baer19d

Reaction score
I'm moving to Fairbanks, Alaska later this year and I'm wanting to get a head start on things. I move every couple of years because of work and it always takes me so long to get situated and find things/places that by the time I do get situated it's time to start thinking about moving again. Are there any good home brew stores in or near Fairbanks (I do all grain brewing) or will I have to order everything like usual? Any good brew pubs? Thanks, Mike

Welcome to HBT.

I used to live up there but not in awhile.

I know of a few forum members in the Anchorage area, and I think a guy who goes by the name Medo is up in North Pole. They can probably help you out.

I don't live in Alaska yet, but am also moving up there later this summer. I'm going up to Anchorage though.

Looking forward to the move!

Zymurgist Borealis National Homebrew Day/Big Brew Celebration at the Chena Pump House on May 5th, starting at around noon. This is the Fairbanks homebrew/beer lover’s club’s celebration of National Homebrew Day which also commemorates the legalization of homebrewing. This is a potluck event so be sure and bring some grub and some of your own homebrew/mead/cider to share.

According to Dr. Fermento.

Back