Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area grain buy- round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dukeman and Coalcracker- PM me your contact info please. Kyle- Sorry, but no Briess available to us. Also, whenever we do the hop buy, there won't be any Simcoe. I'd use Summit. Almost the same dang thing and a heck of a lot cheaper (right now). I'll also need your contact info Kyle. thanks!
tom

Hey Tom thanks for the message.

I'll take: 1each of BD-PALE, BD-PILS, BD-MOPA, BZ-DMUN, GW-C40

Anyone notice that the bairds pilsner is cheaper >2000lbs, than it is 2000 - 4000 lbs?

I'm in for:
CM-2ROW - 2x
CM-PALE - 2x
GW-VIEN - 1x (Splitting with Bert1097)

If anyone wants to split BZ-DMUN let me know.

Tom,

Please put me in for the following

1 sack of BZ‐MUNH
1 sack of TF‐GPRM

Thanks!

Tom,
Please add this to my order. Thanks for all the leg work.

Chris

(1) TF-MOPA - Thomas Fawcett Maris Otter

List should be up to date. I need contact info for the following people: rianrt, idratherbeinmexico, and hackrsackr. I think I have everyone else. We're filling up quite quick here and almost done with the second pallet. If we continue on to a third, I will start a seperate list again. That way if we don't fill the third pallet, everyone on that list can either remove their order or pay a slightly higher shipping fee to send a partial pallet. I STILL haven't heard from NCM. If I get a chance tomorrow at work, I will try to give them a call.
Tom

Like last time, if everyone could contribute a few spare George Washingtons to Tom for the effort, I am sure he would be very appreciative!

For sake of the group, I would say stop it at 2 pallets. That third one was a PITA to fill and it dragged the buy on. At the time of this post, it is filled :)

Actually it's over filled by one sack! However, I have another 7 sacks to add via text message. I'm going to call it quits next thursday a 5:00 pm unless we are within a couple sacks to fill the third pallet. That gives me Thursday night and hopefully up to Friday noonish to get order confirmations so I can call NCM and get our quote. That will give me all weekend to get totals out to everyone. When I get the shipping quote I'll be able to let those on the third pallet know their costs. If I get EVERYONE on a partial pallet willing to pay the extra, then it's a go. We'll see how it plays out but as of now, Thursday is the last call.
tom

Tom,
If you can put the TF-MOPA on the second pallet I would be willing to drop the bag of FB-PILS if we can't fill a third pallet. I still have Pils form the last buy.

Thanks,
Mark

Tom, I just received and responded via private message. I see that the order is 99% complete. Thank you for thinking of me, but maybe next time, please keep me on your list. I don't want to hold the order up.... Jim

Tom:

Please put me down for a total of 3 sacks:
CM-PALE x1
CM‐WHET x1
BD‐MOPA x1

Thanks
Domes

Tom,
Thanks for including me in this round (since I skipped the previous buy). Man, this seemed to fill up quickly. Hopefully we fill this last 3rd pallet.

TF‐GPRM x 1

Risser, you the man! I'm hoping we can fill the third as well. When I do the buys, I like to try and help everyone out. I do plan to do another in May-June, so if the third doesn't happen, hopefully you guys can wait a bit.
Tom

If there is more interest in the third pallet I would be willing to grab or split another sack or two to help fill it up

I'd be in for (1) CM-2ROW and (1) CM-PALE if the 3rd pallet goes through. Tom I PM'd you my information

Ok here goes:

CM-PILS x1
CM-2ROWx3
BZ-SPLT x1
BD-MOPA x1
TF-PRL x1
GP-FLBLY x1
CR-DEXTR50 x1
GP-RICE x1

I might have more to add for a friend, I will check in with him tomorrow. Thanks TOM!!!

Okay, list should be up to date. We need 12 sacks to fill the third pallet! I nedd info for the following people: idratherbeinmexico, snowviel, Koedbrew, risser09, and Domes.
Tom

byzandula- Apparently there is a $15 hazard fee for chemicals. We would need to order quite a few to make it worthwhile.
Tom

Can you put me in for...

CM-2ROW X2
CM-PALE X1
BD-MOPA X1
GW-C60 X1

I will PM you all of my info.

Thanks!!!

Back