Rogue Mocha Porter recipe from BYO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
Can someone post the Rogue Mocha Porter clone recipe from the 5th Anniversary BYO?

There's a kit from Austin Homebrew Supply. I think that's what I'll be going with.

I did a quick Google for you the other day, and came across a thread on another forum (not the greenboard, somewhere I'd never been) that have three or four recipes. But, they were all completely different, and obviously I have no way of knowing whether any of them are any good. So yeah, I'd go with the kit.

I have a clone recipe from North American Clone Brews if anyone wants it. I don't know, is BYO > The Clone Brews Book?? Just let me know if you want me to post it... or you may own the book yourself and not even realize it's there.
-Ben

The AHB mini-mash recipe is around here somewhere. I know I posted it, but it's been a long day and I'm one pint over the line.

Here's the one you gave me a while back for my first beer back in the saddle.

1.75 lb 2-row
1.5 lb C120L
6 oz Chocolate malt
4 oz Munich
2 oz. Black Barley

45 min. @ 155

Bag 'o Extract

1 oz. Amarillo 60 min.
1 oz. Horizon 5 min.

Nottingham dried yeast can handle 75F.

I ordered it yesterday from AHS. I'll post their recipe when I get it.

EDIT: Thanks Ed!

Screw it, whether you like it or not I'm gonna post it. It'll help me put off writing my thesis, at least for a few minutes...

2lb pale malt
1 lb Muncih
8 0z chocolate malt
8 oz Crystal 50

3 lb amber DME

6 AAU Centenial Perle 90
6 AAU Centenial hops 45

Use Rogue Pacman Yeast or Wyeast 1968

Back