Homebrew Gift Package Ideas for Christmas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCBW

Reaction score
I'm putting together homebrew gift packages for friends and family. So far they will contain a bomber of Blitzen's Brew (Porter) and a bomber of St. Nick's Ale (Spiced Ale). I have also recently got into soda making and I'm considering throwing in a 12oz bottle of rootbeer and cream soda. I plan on adding custom labels to the bottles as well as dipping some of the necks in green wax and some in red wax. like these:
waxdipped_sm.jpg

So my question is, what else should I put into the gift set. I have been considering making some custom pint glasses, possibly with mustaches of something else fun. Like these:
images

Or making some spicy pretzels and putting them in a mason jar.
Like These:
images

Or doing the whole beer, bacon and chocolate theme.
Like This:
chobeer2.jpg

Any other suggestions? Has anyone gifted or received an awesome homebrew related gift recently?

I'm also looking for a good way to package the whole thing, right now I'm thinking of just putting them in a box with some bubble wrap, but there has to be a more exciting way to put it all together.Some variation of this maybe:
154318724702901875_Cp5RWq2s_b.jpg

Back