• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$150 10 gal corny conical shell - PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this in its current form with plans to built a stand and add a bottom dump valve. Well I ended up picking up three other 10 gal cornys locally and never saw the need to work on/finish this thing. I would prefer a local sale but would ship if there is interest. There are no ball lock fittings, the oring from the lid is missing (not sure what size it should take), but the pressure relief valve is on the keg. The interior weld is nice and smooth, might not be certifiable as sanitary, but it looks plenty good to me.

HPIM2303.jpg

HPIM2301.jpg

HPIM2300.jpg

HPIM2298.jpg

I'm in Harrisburg for pickup. For shipping I'd have to check out the weight.

Price drop. Now $125. This thing can be made into a fermentor fairly cheaply if you can silver solder. My plan was to buy a TC ferrule and silver solder it to the cone. Then build a little bit of a cage with CPVC. I just don't feel the need to do it with the three other 10gal kegs I picked up.

Back