time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, and I'll graciously wait for the next hint to guess again... everybody else needs a chance first.

Hint: Trying to bottle this beer like you'd bottle any other beer would most likely be a disaster.

Beer4.jpg

Nay to all of them. I should say that, while I'm looking for as specific an answer as possible, nobody's been able to get the "most correct" BJCP style yet anyways.

Which brings me to my next hint... at the level of specificity I'm looking for, it's NOT a BJCP-defined style. Which, for reasons I mentioned in the first hint, may very well be a good thing!

So... if/when somebody DOES mention the "most correct" BJCP-defined style (or an answer EVEN MORE GENERAL than that), I'm going to treat it as wrong, and I'm not going to point it out, unless I decide to do so as a hint.

SDCore said:
HAH OMG IM SLOW.... sorry - double fail?

Nah, there's technically no rule that is has to be beer, but I think only one person has used a mead/cider. I have no idea when it comes to that stuff, but I'm not going to complain. At least not until somebody tries to make everyone guess their Malbec or something :D

passedpawn said:
Ooh, good guess. Doesn't look like one, but it seems to fit the clues.

Well I figured its so high abv that the yeast have a hard time carbing or not enough yeast cells to do the job at all.

Back