icky dream...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiggs_casey

Reaction score
I couldn't find a category for 'freakin' disgusting' so, I'll put this here...

Since I've got back into the hobby, I've been fairly obsessed with it and have been having dream about 'homebrewing' the past week or so.

One entailed me and a few friends hanging out at a pool and everybody was happily drinking whatever it was I had brewed.. Great, all well and good.

I had another one a few days ago which entailed me trying to ferment my waterbed. Weird but, okay... whatever...

I woke from a nap a little while ago and I was trying to build a recipe for brewing 'meat beer'. What's most bizarre is that I could actually smell the wort boiling with the meat chunks floating in it. ick...

When you get a new brew-rig, don't be surprised if you chose to keep it in the bedroom for the first few nights so it doesn't get lonely.;)

Wait... so what kind of plastic is a waterbed made out of? Is it food safe? This could be great for people who live in small apartments.

If it was PET then go for it! Some come with their own heater.

The most disturbing thing I dreamed of was I had received a tattoo on my thigh of a can of soup. Looked kind of like the red and white cambell soup cans but with Mars Attack kind of font that said "Human Noodle Soup" and in the center there was this evil looking alien head made out of twisted up noodles.

I've actually considered getting it just because, but I figured it would be a bit hard to explain.

If it was PET then go for it! Some come with their own heater.

The most disturbing thing I dreamed of was I had received a tattoo on my thigh of a can of soup. Looked kind of like the red and white cambell soup cans but with Mars Attack kind of font that said "Human Noodle Soup" and in the center there was this evil looking alien head made out of twisted up noodles.

I've actually considered getting it just because, but I figured it would be a bit hard to explain.

:D:D:D

Thats awesome.

GET IT!

Back