Heading to Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmasters Warehouse

Reaction score
I am leaving for Vegas in a week from today for a long weekend. I have never been to Vegas before, and I wondering if anyone knows of any good beer drinking locations?

I have been too busy to do a lot of research and the SWMBO has pretty much done everything for the trip.

I would also be interested in meeting up with any local HBTers.

Ed

Ed,
There's a thread in the pubs section. Here's the link.

have a great time!

Don't bet the store.:D

Here's something to get you ready for the trip.

I have no idea how to make this show up in the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been to Vegas either, but glad I could pay for part of your trip.:D

Everyone who goes to Las Vegas should head to the Gun Store on Tropicana blvd.

Every man should have the chance to shoot a full-auto .45 Thompson SMG at least once. Tommy guns are pure awesome.

Thanks for link, and of course all of your support. This trip is got paid with the tax return. I think the baby kind of put us over the top on the refund. It was my SWMBO idea to go to Vegas. I chance to drink, gamble and catch up on some sleep.

Thanks for link, and of course all of your support. This trip is got paid with the tax return. I think the baby kind of put us over the top on the refund. It was my SWMBO idea to go to Vegas. I chance to drink, gamble and catch up on some sleep.

Umm...good luck with that.:D

Where ya stayin? I have a trip planned for may 8,9,10th. Last time I was there I was in the Bellagio looking for a blackjack table at like 4 in the morning and saw Dog the Bountyhunter and his wife.... lets just say Dog was tanked! It was pretty cool/funny.

Try the wax museum, I also did that and it was pretty cool got some good pictures.

Where ya stayin? I have a trip planned for may 8,9,10th. Last time I was there I was in the Bellagio looking for a blackjack table at like 4 in the morning and saw Dog the Bountyhunter and his wife.... lets just say Dog was tanked! It was pretty cool/funny.

Try the wax museum, I also did that and it was pretty cool got some good pictures.

We are staying at NYNY. Not sure how much gambling we are going to do. The SWMBO only plays slots, and gets bored pretty quickly. I prefer blackjack and poker. I can play both for hours on end. I told her that we need at least 2 visits. One to see the sites, have gernal fun, and one trip strickly to go gamble.

Back