• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale (or Trade) - Sac/Bay Area Only - 25LB CO2 Tank & Propane Tank & SS Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatwad

Reaction score
So, unfortunately, I have to leave the most beautiful area in the US (Northern California) for a less desirable location. I'm located in LODI, CA. But if you want to make a deal, I'll be in Redwood City the 9th and 10th of August.

My movers come in one week, and these are the things they will NOT move.
So they need to go to a good home.

SOLD- The Propane Tank is a standard Blue Rhino, almost full. I've brewed on it once. Will let it go for $40 - SOLD!

- The CO2 Tank is 25LB, and has just been awesome. I'm most sad to see this go. I have attached a pic of the levels, so you can see its still pretty much full.
However, the Regulator IS NOT FOR SALE. I will sell the thing for $100.

photo-7.JPG

photo-8.JPG

Stainless 1/2BBL Keg - I'll let this go for $50

photo-5.JPG

photo-4.JPG

This is local pickup only, as I don't even wanna think about shipping it.

I will TRADE for a few items -
Hop Rocket
Jockey Box or some parts
Tap Towers
Maybe a 5gal EMPTY co2 tank
Anything else that doesn't hold a compressed gas and can be used for brewing beer...I'm pretty open to most cool things.
Wine Barrels/Rack

Cheers!

Meatwad

Back