RATM reunites!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Zach DeLarocha came back to the band after Chris Cornell walked out on Audioslave. SWEET!!!

The original RATM, together again. :rockin:

Audioslave sucked hind titty anyway.

Wow. This is the first Ive heard of that. I look forward to new Rage. Good riddance to Audioslave.

- magno

Best news I've heard in a long while. :rockin:

Audioslave had a few moments (Cochise does rock), but overall, they blew goats.

Wow, I'm underwhelmed by this news. I was a huge Soundgarden fan so I'm partial to Cornell.

Now we get to hear more great lines such as the Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria.....

Ugh...... :mad:

I like Audioslave alot- when we saw them in Milwaukee last year, they did an awesome concert. They weren't as great as Soundgarden, but they were a good band together. I'm a big Chris Cornell fan and I liked his solo album alot too.

I do like Rage- so I'm glad they'll be playing coachella and maybe tour together.

When I made the transformation from teen to 20 something i couldn't stomach RATM anymore. If Zach could do anything but scream then they may have stayed one of my favs. I too am a big cornell fan and thought he did a good job of mainstreaming the music for the other members and bringing mass appeal and audience.

The guitarist for Rage is top notch.

I think a lot of this is just here-say (sp?). Audioslave has broken up, and RATM is playing Coachella, but thats really all thats been officially said. I love Rage, and love high energy concerts, but never got to see them. I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm just sticking with the facts. Cornell has IMHO the best-modern day rock vocals, but lacked the intensity to play with the guys from Rage.

God I hope they tour, they are one of the bands I've wanted to see live!!

How about a "killing in the name of" Stout?

Back