Front Range Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnytaco

Reaction score
I live in Conifer. My friends and I brew almost every weekend. I have spoken to a bunch of people who don't brew as often as they'd like to because of a lack of adequate space down the mountain, either apartment dwellers or people with lack storage space for equipment. We have a ton of room up this way, are only 30 minutes from Denver and would like to try and get some folks up to brew one Saturday a month. If this sounds like fun to you, let me know and I'll try and coordinate a brew day. I think it's great just bouncing ideas by other brewers and we always have a keg on tap. You would need to bring some gear, because we only have one of almost everything you would need. We could loan a mash tun or boil kettle after ours is done. Extract berwers are welcome, too. We have a home brew store just down the road for emergencies. Just a thought. Cheers.
-JT

I'm moving to Evergreen just after Christmas and would be up for anything homebrew related. Still not sure if I will sell my gear here and rebuild there so I might be a nomadic brewer for a few months. Please keep my posted.

I just picked up a 15 gal brewkettle and am getting my new counter-flow chiller re-fitted to said pot. If you have carboys, we can provide most everything you would need to do a 5 gal batch with us. My friend that I brew with is from the Fort Worth area, so you'll have something to talk about, too. I just picked up 2.5 lbs of hops that need to get used, too.

Okay, Now posting from Evergreen, CO :ban:

I posted all my gear for sale in Texas but only sold the kegerator. This means I have a full brewery that needs to be setup in my basement, I call it the brew cave.

Please keep me posted of any brewdays in the area as I would like to attend or even host after getting setup.

Just brewed the first batch in the beer cave of Evergreen, an IPA using Mosaic, Cascade and Citra... My God, those Mosaics smell like.. well.. insane hop nirvana. I can't wait for this one to finish.

Anyone in the are wanna meet up for a brew day? Maybe once the Nirvana IPA is ready

Back