Pittsburgh comes to the Lou

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FasterFeet37

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just found out that I will be St Louis for two weeks for work. I will be in class during the day but I will have plenty of time after class to explore. I am looking for hot-spots, hole-in-the-walls, fun people, good blues, good food, etc.

I have a small list of things I found on my own. Feel free to add or delete any. I would love to meet up with some fellow people on the boards. I don't know what hotel I am at yet but I will be there July 8th - July 21st.

Here is what I have so far:
4 Hands Brewing
Bridge
International Tap House
Urban Chestnut Brewing
Iron Barley
Schlafly Tap Room

Thanks,
Steve

FasterFeet37 said:
Hey everyone,

Just found out that I will be St Louis for two weeks for work. I will be in class during the day but I will have plenty of time after class to explore. I am looking for hot-spots, hole-in-the-walls, fun people, good blues, good food, etc.

I have a small list of things I found on my own. Feel free to add or delete any. I would love to meet up with some fellow people on the boards. I don't know what hotel I am at yet but I will be there July 8th - July 21st.

Here is what I have so far:
4 Hands Brewing
Bridge
International Tap House
Urban Chestnut Brewing
Iron Barley
Schlafly Tap Room

Thanks,
Steve

Highway 61 Roadhouse is a killer Cajun style place that often has live music. There's also the Bistro on Grand which is probably the coolest jazz place in town.

As soon as I know where I am staying I will let you know. I am not afaid to venture out at all. I am even planning a trip to Boulevard Brewing in KC

the budweiser brewery and grant's farm both give away 2 free beers...in old st charles there is small brewery called trailhead (it a restaurant as well), If you like wine then highway 94 between agusta and hermann has a ton of wineries (tastings are free).....

Wish I would have seen this earlier as your back in Pittsburgh now. If you're ever back in town check out Square One Brewery in Laffayette Square if you haven't already. It's one of the best imo.

Latest posts

Back