the_bird...bring back Uecker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uuurang

Reaction score
I don't know who the dude is in your avatar...bring back the Uker!!!...I miss him.:(

:ban:
Bob_uecker_64topps-543.jpg
:ban:
(Sorry, couldn't find a better picture of the uke with the milw. braves)

Yeah, I need to do something different... Brew Crew's been medicore lately, not sure if we should blame Dude's buying League Pass or my changing my avatar... let me get to work...

EDIT: Going back to the core team for a little while...

the_bird said:
EDIT: Going back to the core team for a little while...

Hey, whatever works for ya.
Your one of the first regular posters I got used to cuz of the Uecker. Never really posted much to forums before so the Uecker was a familiar face in a new place. Funny how that works. I feel like a kid again!

I had to bring back the ball and glove logo for a while to see if we can turn this thing around. Bring him back bird or we will hunt you down...we are from Wisconsin comma you know the state that wanted to be able to hunt cats.

sause said:
I had to bring back the ball and glove logo for a while to see if we can turn this thing around. Bring him back bird or we will hunt you down...we are from Wisconsin comma you know the state that wanted to be able to hunt cats.

LMAO!
YeeHaa!! Boy do we know how to have fun! D@mn cats! BLAMM! BLAMM!:D :D :D

:rockin: YYYAAAA!!!!!!!!!:ban: THE UECKER IS BACK!:mug: Thanks the_bird!!!!

:ban: A familiar face is back in town!

Back