One Beer for Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaronVonMeisterburger

Reaction score
You can only drink one beer for the rest of your life and you don't have to pay for it. It has to be a commercial beer, not your home brew.

What beer will it be? Post a pic of the beer too or your next batch will get infected!

For me it's a tough call between Rochefort #8 and LaChouffe, but I'm going with #8.

LaChouffe.jpg

rochefort%208.jpg

Very similar to Double D, I'd go with Stone IPA. Far and away the only beer I'd ever need for the rest of this life and the next. :mug:

ipa.png

It's a tough call for me and between two very different beers. But if I can have the beer on draught I'll take the Bourbon Barrel Ale. If not then the Double Haul IPA for sure!

2010-11-16-KentuckyAle.jpg

double-haul-ipa.jpg

Awww man, it's tough to pick only one beer... but if I absolutely had to, it would be St. Botolph's Town from Pretty Things.

stbot.jpg

That would be some kind of hell for sure... Ask me this question three times and I'd give you three different answers I'm sure, but today feels like:

Duvel.jpg

11576.jpg

As good of an "everyday drinker" as I've ever had. I think I'd burn out on nothing but IPA all the time; I'd rather have something clean and balanced with just enough hop character.

If I need more hops, I'll drink another one!

If I had to make a choice today. Hopefully I would also be stranded on a tropical island paradise, with internet of course.

108371.jpg

Latest posts

Back