My Craigslist score!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stockspeed3

Reaction score
I just recived a 10gallon ball lock keg and 4 5gallon ball lock kegs for $30 for all.. I was in need of some more kegs but didnt have the cash to be dropping $40 at my LBS for one keg. I was so happy I wanted to hug the guy that sold them to me. Cant wait to keg my first ten gallon batch in one keg. :D

UPDATE:
Let me correct my self I didnt pay $30 I gave him what cost me $30. I gave him a keggle that I made from a keg a friend gave me, 1 5gallon carboy that I scored from a diffrent CL score, and two glass flasks That were given to me when I bought my all grain set up. So all in all I spend around $30 for all the stuff I gave him. So I guess he got a good deal and I got a great deal. I'm just so happy to score all of this. Hats off to the man that traded me. :mug:

Man,you stold them for that price! Now if you have room to chill that 10G keg...:tank:

Its is a little shorter then a 5gallon just allot wider. So it will work perfect since I have 2 kegerators. And Ill still even have room to fit my little 3 gallon on the back shelf so I can have 2 taps on one kegerator and three taps on the other. The three will have to be picnic taps since Im to poor for perlicks and being I just sold my 4 tap perlick ss. That was stupid of me.

Ah,I see. I was wondering about the size of the 10G kegs. And it's def too bad you didn't remember the never say never clause in the HB'rs commandments. ;)

Congratulations! I send an e-mail to that same guy but didn't get a response. Guess I was too slow. Seemed like a great deal and sounds like you needed them more than me! :mug:

Congratulations! I send an e-mail to that same guy but didn't get a response. Guess I was too slow. Seemed like a great deal and sounds like you needed them more than me! :mug:

Let me correct my self I didnt pay $30 I gave him what cost me $30. I gave him a keggle that I made from a keg a friend gave me, 1 5gallon carboy that I scored from a diffrent CL score, and two glass flasks That were given to me when I bought my all grain set up. So all in all I spend around $30 for all the stuff I gave him. So I guess he got a good deal and I got a great deal. I'm just so happy to score all of this. Hats off to the man that traded me. :mug:

here is a pic for you all.

keg.jpg

Back