Out of Beer. Oh No!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsme6582

Reaction score
Every day I work with my new found hobby I find something different to make me smile. I'm finishing up the last 2 beers from my first batch and my fridge was looking very empty. Everything will be just fine because I have 2 fresh cases that have finished their 3rd week of conditioning!

I have a fever and the only cure is more homebrew. F...orget the cowbell.

I feel your pain. I sliced my hand open at work 2 weeks ago, and couldn't use it due to fear of tearing stiches. This means no brewing for 2 weeks, and I've had 4 batches in fermenters that I can't transfer to kegs because I have no way of cleaning them.

I'm down to about 30 oz of stout in one keg in my kegerator, (which can hold 5 kegs), and that's all....I had to drink a PBR last night, (shudder).

Good news is I built a carboy/keg washer last night...which will get its trial soon, so I can finally wash/sanitize things again and get the process moving once more.

Gosh I can't even remember what it is like to be out of beer.... There's probably a reason I can't remember, but I forget what it is.

Back