• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone selling a brew magic???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested.

1. how old is it?
2. photos please.
3. how much use?
4. why are you selling?
5. All works perfect?
6. How much are you asking?
7. Any accessories that you want to include?
8. Your experience with it?

Thank you very much.

send info to:
[email protected]

Thats pretty cool how they have two boil kettles rigged up to the one in cincinnati, might have to try and do that with my brewmagic. I have had mine for 11 months now and love it, just wish spring would hurry up and get here.

So their setup is only 8 months old? Not bad... With a chill wizard too. Is there any difference from the brew magic late 2010 to one that is 8 months old? Two burners is great if I am in the brew business!! But sadly that may be jumping the gun don't you think? Appreciate some perspective from the veterans out there!

There should be no difference between one made in 2010 vs today. At least that I have seen or heard. My unit was made sept 2010 and is the v350 like theirs.

Back