13 Year Old Girls...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
...Jimmeny Christmas they're freaking noisy :mad:

Anyone that would have six of them in their house at one time (13 year old boys excepted) must be totally irreversibly crazy...somebody please shoot me, I don't think I have enough beer to make it thru the night :drunk:

I like that high pitched multi-syllabic squeal they do when something exciting happens. When two of them speak at the same time- "OMG! Like me toooooooooo!!!!! "

This is sort of like US Army Ranger's training, when you think about it. If you can survive, you can survive anything. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, you know!

my daughter had her first sleep over birthday last year and we had 12 of them... i had to help and i was the only boy so i got picked on all night.. all girls are noisy..

I on the other hand listened to my father when he said:

Don't ever have daughters.

He had 4 girls, I have 2 boys. Probably the only advice of his that I ever heeded. Not that I really had a choice.

OMG, now they have water balloons, and all six of them have put on their two piece swim suits, and gone outside (in the middle of the night, no less) to have a water balloon fight. This would be good, but I can just imagine the red-headed eighth grader across the street just having the time of his life.

So, should I go over and kill the filthy little ginger now, or should I let him enjoy himself for a little while first? :drunk:

I am SO glad my two are grown, married, and out of the house! (24 and 26)
I love it when they bring the grandkids over, I get them wired on a sugar high then send them home. Payback!:D

I have a 5 year old girl and my boy is 3. I was talking with a buddy at work and told him girls are much easier and my boss chimed in,

"Daughters are like toll roads... somewhere along the line you are gonna pay!"

OMG, now they have water balloons, and all six of them have put on their two piece swim suits, and gone outside (in the middle of the night, no less) to have a water balloon fight. This would be good, but I can just imagine the red-headed eighth grader across the street just having the time of his life.

So, should I go over and kill the filthy little ginger now, or should I let him enjoy himself for a little while first? :drunk:

At least let him get a good look so he has something for the spank bank.

dallasdb said:
"Daughters are like toll roads... somewhere along the line you are gonna pay!"

So glad my gf's daughter was easy to raise! Still stressful though.

Back