Homebrewers in Sierra Vista

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im being PCSed to Fort H and will be there towards the end of the month. Eager to whip up a batch with some goodies I picked up on the drive.

Anyone have Sierra vistas water profile?

I also live in Sierra Vista, starting my first all grain brew next week. We should try and get a club together. I know of at least two more guys that have been brewing a few years here too.

Hey guys. I just ran across this forum today. It's a little short notice for me so I will try and make the next meet-up.
I'm still new to home brewing so I don't have much experience. I started in January with mead and only recently started brewing beer.

Yes!!!

Plus the Buffalo Club First Meeting on Sunday
https://www.facebook.com/azhopsandvines

Our first official beer club meeting! 1:00 pm. Be part of the start! Guest speaker and a head brewer from Borderlands Brewery in Tucson, and also a rep from Brew Your Own Brew! Gary Nabhan will be selling his locally grown grains.

Home brewers who are interested in saving a ton of money get together to order supplies in bulk at a massive discount. We don’t have dues, and we do just a 5% markup to cover a place to store it and do all the ordering and stuff. Pick it up at the next meeting.

New to the forum and just saw this thread. I was also looking into getting a club started here in Sierra Vista. I know I'm late to the thread, but did you guys meet up and did you get a club started? I'm new to brewing and would love to be part of a club. Send me an email [email protected]

New to the forum and just saw this thread. I was also looking into getting a club started here in Sierra Vista. I know I'm late to the thread, but did you guys meet up and did you get a club started? I'm new to brewing and would love to be part of a club. Send me an email [email protected]

We did and would love to have you out. Our next club meeting will be 23 September at Hops and Vine. We're going to do a group brew session and would love to have you out. We'll start up at 10:00. You can hit me up at [email protected] if you want more info.

Back