Great deal for beginners!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
I purchased one of these myself plus got 2 of my friends into brewing with this deal!! You get a choice a beer kit, all basic buckets, tubing, capper etc, plus a 25$ gift certificate. Cheers!

PS: you don't need to live in sacramento to purchase

$64 for Beer-Brewing Starter Kit and Ingredients from Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies (Up to $137.92 Value)

http://gr.pn/NQGvnl

Thanks a lot for posting. Hopefully this had your link embedded, that way you get the $10 referral... I am just starting and this looks to be the best deal to start out that I have seen.

Cheers! I look forward to learning a ton on these forums.

Bought this exact same deal when it was posted around Father's Day. Just bottled the Irish Red kit this past weekend. Everything in the kit was great, but do make note that the "No rinse" cleaner that comes with the kit is not the same thing as Star-San or One Step. I think I got lucky, but I would still recommend going out to get the real stuff.

Seems like a good deal. Not quite as nice as Northern Brewers where they gave away a free basic brewers kit ($80) with the purchase of an ingredients kit ($21 I think) and a brew kettle ($37 5gal SS). I tried to get my friend to buy one too, but he wouldn't. Maybe I'll let him know about this one.

Ya got the same kit for fathers day. Hope to brew this weekend: me slow.
Beware you will depend another $250 on other gear, well I did LOL.
Slainte

My friends first beer was the irish red! He was in love at first sip! This is a great gift for sure.. if I needed extra stuff I would buy another one for sure... but I have about double of everything just on case.. Northwest did have a great deal, not sure if its still available.. but that's prob a better deal than midwest. Either one is great, guess it depends which store u like more.. Good luck and cheers!!

I got the same deal, about ready to bottle my first amber ale. And already have a cream ale fermenting too! Great deal and I have had nothing but awesome encounters with Midwests customer service. First they sent me the 1oz of hallertau hops instead of 1oz of fuggles. I called and they expedited the right ones to me at no extra cost, which arrived the next day. Then I made the mistake of throwing away the 25$ coupon so i emailed them and they gave me a new code no questions asked. The only thing you really need to brew your first batch after buying this kit is a kettle and bottles.

Very cool! Yes they are very knowledgable and very decent company! Good luck with the brew!! I'm not a fan of buy bottles unless I brew more than I have.. which seems to be coming up.. haha.. Cheers!

It's def a good deal from a great company. Midwest def has my vote. And being only 2 states away makes Fed-Ex shipping fast!

They do have this deal normally and its mailed to you. I found it usung a search because my friend want to purchase one. Even if its in a different state u can purchase it.

Gotcha, I just keep searching online and finding similar kits to mine for a few dollars cheaper and am like damnit. I guess I just need to move on haha

Back