National Homebrew Conference 2008

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
OK, who is going to be there this year?

I am a definate maybe.

I am going to compete again. I got to close loast year to not give it a stronger shot.

June 2008.

I think im gonna send some beers in but, unless a miracle happens Im not going to make it up there.

Got the approval to go solo. My wife looked at the picture and realized that it's a bunch of guys who couldn't get laid if there was a hooker convention in the same building, so decided it was safe.

Cheesefood said:
Got the approval to go solo. My wife looked at the picture and realized that it's a bunch of guys who couldn't get laid if there was a hooker convention in the same building, so decided it was safe.

Safe for you, but what about the rest of us? Just leave the gin at home, OK"

I am going to bring an extra lock for my door!

Man, I hope it works out to get there again this year. It was great last year.

I am prolly in again, but not positive. It sounds like a c-load of HBT'ers (from the other thread) are going to be there too. I don't know how we are all going to be able to tag along together, but we'll see.

Of course I'll enter beer again, just because.

I'll be there Fri and Sat with SWMBO. I'm not quite sure yet what I'll be bringing or submitting, but I'll be doing both. I've only got a 2.5 hour drive and an Excursion to fill full of beer.

It should be a good time, but like Dude said, there does seem to be a lot of hbt'ers going so the logistics could get interesting.

Are you going to fly in, Brewpastor? Or drive and bring the bar for club night?

Dude said:
F that, fly to VA for VAgraNCy II, and we'll drive to Cincy together, with hangovers ala "Boston Brewin" style. :D

Cheesefood said:
Why? Can you get to O'Hare? I could pick you up and you could ride with me.

Wow, 2 prom dates. You guys do know how to make a girl feel special.

Reason is I'll be flying on US Airways dime. If I extend this into a real (longer) vakay, I'll let you guys know.

I'll probably re-enter my APA that almost made 2nd round last year, but now I'll be in same region as club from MSP that won like everything last year! I really hope I can go, but we'll have to see how much money we have once it gets a little closer. I might be able to drive this year, I don't know that that will actually save any money, but I could bring a keg four club night if we are doing that again!

I would be flying which means the whole beer thing will be difficult, but I imagine there might be some beer at the conference. I certanly won't be bringing the bar.

Is the conferance in Cincinnati? I have never been there. What is it all about?:confused: I live close to Detroit. That wouldn't be to far of a drive.:mug:

Buzzy said:
Is the conferance in Cincinnati? I have never been there. What is it all about?:confused: I live close to Detroit. That wouldn't be to far of a drive.:mug:

June 19-21.
Go to beertown.org for information . Search this site for last years debauchery in Denver.

Latest posts

Back