Kegerator Light Bulb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJC16

Reaction score
When I converted my fridge I had to take the door plastic shelving off and the light stayed on. I delt with this by unscrewing the light bulb and screwing it in every time I needed light. I have decided that I would like light anytime I go in there so are there any suggestions on what I can use to glue or screw on the door so I can have the light turn on and off in my kegerator?

I'm gonna vote block of wood.

Honestly, without knowing what it looks like, I'm not sure how we're supposed to know how you can turn it on and off...

Can you either take a picture, or relocate the switch so it's activated by the door?

If the pressure switch mechanism is still there, it should be an easy matter to extend the plunger so that it contacts the door or whatever is closest to it. Just screw something into it or super-glue it. Or super glue or screw something to the contacting side - whichever is easier!

1020091202.jpg

1020091203.jpg

Back