• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanting to Trade Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SporkD2

Reaction score
I have over a # of Perle, Northern Brewer, Williamette, and Fuggles and would like to trade 3-6oz of each for another variety. I love these hops dont get me wrong, but I'd like to have some variety is all.

Let me know what you want to trade and we can work something out.

Thanks!

I might take you up on this im just trying to find someone who can trade all the varieties to save shipping

gotcha. let me see what i have at home. i probably have four or five different hops i may have 3 oz of extra each for trade, but don't let it stop you from another trade if that happens first as i'm not 100% i have that much extra of all the varieties i have.

gotcha. let me see what i have at home. i probably have four or five different hops i may have 3 oz of extra each for trade, but don't let it stop you from another trade if that happens first as i'm not 100% i have that much extra of all the varieties i have.

Ok, lemme know

Ok, lemme know

we've got our first homebrew club meeting this evening!!!!!!!!! but i'll check tomorrow and post here what i find. off-hand, i'm pretty sure i have extra nugget and warrior as well. probably one or two more.

I have over a # of Perle, Northern Brewer, Williamette, and Fuggles and would like to trade 3-6oz of each for another variety. I love these hops dont get me wrong, but I'd like to have some variety is all.

Let me know what you want to trade and we can work something out.

Thanks!

What do you want to trade for? I could perhaps do Cascade, Columbus Amarillo...I have to check and see what else I have and have a lot of

What do you want to trade for? I could perhaps do Cascade, Columbus Amarillo...I have to check and see what else I have and have a lot of

Just PM me or post it here if you have some stuff to trade. I'm not looking for anything specific, just to get some variety

Just PM me or post it here if you have some stuff to trade. I'm not looking for anything specific, just to get some variety

Ok. I will get it done sometime this weekend and report back what I have. Are your hops sealed in airtight bags? I use a food saver to seal up all of my hops

Here is what I have.
Columbus 20oz.
Cascade 24oz.
Warrior 4oz.
Chinook 14.5 oz
Fuggles 9 oz.
Saaz 17.5oz
Centennial 13oz.
Hallertau 13oz.
Williamette 10oz.
Amarillo 17oz.
Cascade 17.5