South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 35!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated for those who have paid... a big thanks for rounding off your payments! Wydrow, extra thanks!

I need to know who the following people are that sent payments without a HBT name:
Rob D.
Bill K.
Omar T.
Shawn K.

Dropped it in the mail at the post office tonight. Sorry for being "that guy!"

BOOOOO!!! :p

haha just messin' around.

this is my 1st group buy, what is the rough turnaround time once all payments are in? I was trying to gauge it from the other threads...but was failing. we looking at say Jan. 25th-ish?

I guess I didn't get the PM that this one was starting...

Perhaps I will for the next one?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I got an email and, after much hunting, found it in the spam folder.

In case it makes a difference on anyone's order quantity, since this is most likely going to be a 3 pallet order, the next one might now be until spring.

Will you do another before then if I can commit to at least 15-20 bags?

I have about 5 sacks left, but once I'm finished with the NG setup, I will be buzzing through them quickly.

I was expecting a PM, but got an email. (see above)

lordura said:
Updated for those who have paid... a big thanks for rounding off your payments! Wydrow, extra thanks!

I need to know who the following people are that sent payments without a HBT name:
Rob D.
Bill K.
Omar T.
Shawn K.

Shawn K is foxhollowbrew. Thought I put that in the Paypal notes but maybe not. Thanks!

Rob D.
Bill K.
Karen C..[/QUOTE]

Updated PAID status

Only a few to go! Make sure i have you marked as paid unless you didn't include on paypal info.

I'll let you know when NCM gets back to me. I sent it in yesterday but they wont see it until today

awesome!!! I am looking forward to this big time.

Jeff, do you send out a PM or email with the location as well?

another group buy newbie here... :eek:

Jeff will get you everything you need as soon as Jeff knows. He will forever be known as the "South Jersey Grain God" for the hard work he puts in for all of the area brewers! ;)

awesome!!! I am looking forward to this big time.

Jeff, do you send out a PM or email with the location as well?

another group buy newbie here... :eek:

Jeff will get you everything you need as soon as Jeff knows. He will forever be known as the "South Jersey Grain God" for the hard work he puts in for all of the area brewers! ;)

This ^^^, but the pickups are always in a parking lot at DiscMakers in Pennsauken. Usually the week after the order is confirmed with the vendor (weather permitting), but yes, Jeff will update you and everyone with all the needed info as soon as he has it. He does a phenomenal job organizing these group buys. Keep up the great work, Jeff!

:mug:

oh thanks! I noticed that the older GB threads never had the actual location mentioned, so at least now I can roughly begin to plan my trip into jersey...

and he clearly is rocking the $#!* out of this! my brother in law lives in Texas, and it looks like his local group buy takes freakin' forever to put together. I feel bad for those that are too far away to jump in on this one here...

still sending them out... for anyone who received one that said Feb 25th.... i ment Jan 25th :)

One to many!:drunk:

Thanks your clarifying that. I saw Feb 25th and was like wow that seems like a long wait. You can delete my PM I sent you. Thanks again for all the hard work Jeff.

Latest posts

Back