New Pittsburgh brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgeorg

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to brewing - just started this year. I'm interested in talking to people about brewing, and getting some feedback on my beers! I'm working on getting to the TRASH and TRUB meetings - in the meantime, if you are in the regent square or downtown area and want to swap a few bottles, or even just have a couple in exchange for your thoughts, shoot me a message and we can work something out!

What's up? I'm a bit north of you in Ellwood City. I'd like to start going to the TRUB meetings for sure, but Pittsburgh based meetings make it tough. Just had a baby so time is short!

Hi Fellas, I live in Moon Township. Been brewing a couple years now, very addictive! I have been thinking about getting to one of those meetings (Trub or Trash) but have never made it. CGEORGE - I avoid downtown like the plague (unless I go to a Penguin game) but if you ever up around Greeentree that is where I work. Decent bar called the Hophaus right down the road.

Im up near cranberry twp, I have been looking if there is a club in our area but no luck so far.

I've been to a few TRASH meetings now, they're pretty good. Lots of homebrew flowing, and lots of good feedback.

Back