Ladies and Gents, Pale Ale plz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoosier

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just finished my first brew, a robust porter, which is in the fermenter, and I am looking for some suggestions on an American pale ale. I am going to use the grain steep/extract (LME and/or DME) method so please, any suggestions? Thanks very much for the help.
Semper Fi,
Chris

Just to let you know, you don't have to publish your E-mail address in a post. Members can PM you if they choose. You might want to remove it from your post or let me know and I can help you out.

If you want to go the kit route, Austin Homebrew Supply's West Coast Pale Ale is a winner.

Just to let you know, you don't have to publish your E-mail address in a post. Members can PM you if they choose. You might want to remove it from your post or let me know and I can help you out.

I second the "remove your email from the post".

I've always heard spammers search forums for email addresses in posts.

Putting it in your profile should be safe though.

Wish I could help recommend a pale ale but I'll be brewing my first beer this coming weekend if my kit arrives. It will be the northernbrewer.com Extra Pale Ale but it won't be ready fast enough to help you.

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions. That looks like a fun one to do. I will be using either LME or DME for the 8.0 lbs 2-Row Brewers Malt. Sorry, I don't have the knowledge or equipment for all grain yet. Any suggestions on where to get the hops online? I don't think the LHBS has 'em.

Back