Ask the experts!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcliff1971

Reaction score
I am going to be in Charlotte for a week next month (for work) and figured I would ask the North Carolina homebrewers for recommendations on the best local brewpubs or bars that have great selections of microbrews or local beers. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! :mug:

I'm from your area (Howdy Neighbor!) but a must visit down there is NoDa Brewing Company. Tasted their CoCo Loco Coconut Porter at ACBF in Boston last year and it was amazing. In fact, it won a silver at GABF. They are about 20 minutes from the airport.

I have a friend that flies does there on business all the time and tell him to find a bar with NoDa just so I can enjoy it through him! :)

I'm from your area (Howdy Neighbor!) but a must visit down there is NoDa Brewing Company. Tasted their CoCo Loco Coconut Porter at ACBF in Boston last year and it was amazing. In fact, it won a silver at GABF. They are about 20 minutes from the airport.

I have a friend that flies does there on business all the time and tell him to find a bar with NoDa just so I can enjoy it through him! :)

Howdy back! Thanks for the tip! When I was looking online at possible locations, many of the bars included the NoDa beers on their beer lists, so I think I should have no problem "sampling" plenty!

Back